Welcome

This blog is for every parent who asked why and didn't get an answer.

Asked the questions; "Where do I go next?" "What do I do?" "Who can I talk to?" "I want to cry and I"m so scared; who is out there for me?"

Every diagnosis of Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorder is not the same nor the parents experience. But, we can pull together, share our thoughts and have a safe community to go to. That is what I envision this place to be. A haven for self, family and our children.

Much love and faith to you on your journey.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stay Tuned!

Next couple of posts:  Let me know what you want to hear.  I know some of the challenges I've had. 

i.e.  Navigating the waters of Autism, what do I do next, An IEP - What's that?  A disagreement ARD?  You can do that?  I don't have to sign that day?  Oh, so you fight with your husband too over therapy and views on severity?  I went overboard with the kiddo and left the husband in the dust....

Yeah, I've gotten a few tshirts.  BUT, it's all worth it in the end.  It's all worth it.  It's a blessing and I"m blessed.  Let me know what you think.  Stay tuned! 

Love and blessings of HIS Love to all!   Psalm 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment