Welcome

This blog is for every parent who asked why and didn't get an answer.

Asked the questions; "Where do I go next?" "What do I do?" "Who can I talk to?" "I want to cry and I"m so scared; who is out there for me?"

Every diagnosis of Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorder is not the same nor the parents experience. But, we can pull together, share our thoughts and have a safe community to go to. That is what I envision this place to be. A haven for self, family and our children.

Much love and faith to you on your journey.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's been awhile.....

Life is what you make it....with autism, you REALLY make it up as you go along. 

This absence has been tumultous and a period of rediscovery. 

With that being said, let's proceed.

A tentative schedule of posts will be new recipes on Mondays, Tuesdays - News on Autism (food, diet, crazy remarks by the NIH and AAP); Wednesday - Tips for working with children with Autism (all from personal experience and what I have seen work.  I am not a therapist nor do I claim to be.  I"m a mom sharing my story and observations); Thursday - activities and websites, Friday - recap; Saturdays and Sundays - general family stuff....

I will keep you updated on everything else going on.  Big changes coming.....we will see what life gives us. 

Signing off for now.  We have the second half of Cary's eval tomorrow morning.....I hate early mornings!  Thank God he doesn't have issues getting up....going through the sliding doors and elevators....that could take hours!!!!  :)  It's all a blessing.  Besos. 

Activity suggestion tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment